How do you get out of this rat race and grinding wheel that a job puts you in?
I get up at 6 am, leave for work at 7 am, and get home at 8:30 pm.
That leaves me 9.5 hours of which I need to sleep at least 7.
So 2.5 hours for cooking, cleaning up, eating, and workout.
If ever I feel like sittting down and relaxing, time starts running out…
How do you do it?
This is my evening’s log:
- Got home at 20:25
- Cleaned last night’s dishes 20:45
- Prepared tonight’s dinner 21:35
I made Italian Pesto Bread as seen on http://laurysglorytales.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/grunes-pestobrot/
- Waited 25 minutes while the bread was in the oven
- Changed into running gear 22:00
- Ran 5k
- showered and had dinner 23:15
- Still time to relax and write this post!
Just do it, that’s how you do it! I enjoyed that 5k-run a lot. The weather is beautifully mild, nothing like St. Louis or Chicago or New York or London…
Tomorrow I am definitely going home early from work to run 10 kilometers.
Are you ready to compete? http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/running/home/jochen_runs